Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blog, blog, blog, blog....

It's tuesday night and I'm just winding down from work. It's only 9 pm but I'm ready for bed. Jeff and I were called as Nursery leaders at church and are now getting a different illness each week. It doesn't set us back too much, but until we build up our immune system some more, we won't be feeling one hundred percent. I am now fighting the urge to throw up right now. I always seem to eat something with tomato sauce in it on days that I throw up, why is that?
Whew! I did it, I posted a blog. Aren't you proud of me, Jeff? :-) Perhaps future blogs will be a bit more interesting and more about what is going on with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

Just so you know, each entry is called a log, or a post. The entire thing is called a blog (short for web log).

Anyway, I'm glad you're posting. Keep it up and it will be more fun for you as you keep going.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home