Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My leisure time

I think I spend a lot of time getting 'ready' to have my leisure time and end up not actually spending it on prepping to relax. I guess that doesn't make complete sense but I will, for example, want to read a book but before I do that I think to myself, I'm just going to sit and rest for a few minutes, and by the time I am done with that, the window of leisure time is gone. In a way I'm probably not using my time effectively!
Anyway, I am reading The Da Vinci Code right now. Jeff keeps teasing me that I will never finish it, but I will. I'm over halfway through. I like to be in the middle of a book and so don't mind too much if I don't finish it in a timely fashion. However, I could finish it and dive into a new book allowing me to read twice the number of books! I should strive to do that more!
The Da Vinci Code is a really thrilling book. Every chapter seems to be a cliff hanger, making it very difficult to put down. In fact, at night I will dream about the story in an effort to try to figure it out. Needless to say it doesn't leave me with much of a restful sleep, but it makes me eager to pick up the book again. I should definitely start writing down all the books that I would like to read after I finish this one, which (ahem...Jeff) will be very soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

It will be nice once I'm done with school and after work we'll both have extra time. I can't wait until we have free weekends and we can go camping and to other places we've always wanted to go.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home