Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Beth Durbin!

Just in case anyone does decide to view my blog, I want you to know that Beth Durbin's birthday is today, Feb 3! She is turning 23 this year and deserves to have a fantastic birthday. She is usually very busy and is probably spending her birthday doing school, homework, and work. Having your birthday on friday this year does have an advantage because hopefully she'll be able to travel home and spend her birthday weekend with her family and boyfriend. I know that they will make it special for her. As a tribute to you birthday, imagine I am singing the birthday song for you. Ahem...here it goes:

You've had a birthday, shout hooray!
I want to sing to you todaaaay!
One year older and wiser too!
Haaaappy Birthday (clap) to you!

Hooray for birthdays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home