Friday, February 03, 2006

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

So I've never been big about superbowl sunday but I now love it. I can't say I am into the actually teams and their statistics entirely though I do enjoy bits and pieces of the information (maybe I'm a potential fanatic), I do sometimes get into the games. The first time I actually watched the superbowl was when Jeff and I were dating. I really did enjoy it. It also helps to have someone special who is patient and eager to include you in on the plays or explain the game strategies to you. I'm sure I've asked Jeff numerous times about the pass back rule, and yet he still happily tells me what it entails. I truly do appreciate it. It increases my willingness and excitement for the game.

Superbowl sunday itself is a fun time because it is somewhat of a social gathering. Everyone gets together, relaxes and enjoys the company of those they are with. I like that and therefore I have definitely experienced a new aspect of Superbowl sunday hype in which I look forward to hanging out with those who are close to me!

As a bonus this year, Jeff suggested that we make Muddy Buddy snackmix which, in case you didn't know, is a major contributor to my weakness in snacking! I have to pick through and find the most chocolately dense pieces and soon it becomes a quest in which I eat about five times more than I wished I had! Again, it will be fun to be able to spend time with Jeff and make it.

In short, having such a fun loving husband, getting together with family, and making delicious snacks (in that order) is why I enjoy the superbowl! Oh yeah, and I also enjoy watching the game....

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

It was a fun game. I wish there were more of the Emerald Nuts and Ameriquest commercials. Both of them had pretty good spots.

The game was pretty good as well, hopefully the Dolphins are in it soon!

2:20 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

The Superbowl was fun!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Tammers! You are alive! It's nice to know that Google is still the perfect tool for stalking. But hey, what have you been doing since February? You know, if you ever decide to look at your blog again.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

HELLO!!! I didn't even know you have a blog... and apparently, nor do you. You have not posted since 2006? ha ha... girl, blog so I can keep up with your life. I believe you can post about your cute son! Thanks for humoring me and leaving me a comment on mine. Love ya!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home